Create a unique camera event that is based on (aggregated) other camera events in order to get better action rule execution control. Aggrevent Me allows more complex rules compared to the cameras’ built-in “additional conditions”.
Aggrevent Me is an Axis camera plug-in service that can monitor multiple event inputs to produce one unique event. The resulting event is used as an action rule trigger-control.
- Individual control when event goes high and when it goes low
- Mix events with state (stateful) and events with puls (stateless)
- Ability to create user-acknowledge control event
- User defined event name for easier action rule configuration
- Camera platform: ARTPEC-4/-5 (MIPS) & AMBARELLA (ARM)
- Camera firmware: 5.60 or later