Let the camera create time-lapse AVI files triggered on any camera event and user defined playback rate. The recordings are stored on the cameras SD Card or mounted Network share.
- Easy video forensic search e.g. time-lapse video of all motion triggers
- Construction site progress monitoring
- Monitor seasonal changes
- Warehouse stock monitoring
- Up to 5 simultaneous recording profiles
- Use any camera event to trigger image capture
Note: A camera recurring timer must be created for time-lapse video
- User selectable recording playback rate from 3 to 60 fps (frames per second)
- Download MJPEG AVI files from the user interface at any time without disturbing the ongoing recording
- Frame Inspection interface to step/view individual captures.
- Ability to automatically archiving recordings to split them on days, weeks or months. This reduces keeps recordings to a manageable size and duration.
- Archive retention period to prevent filling up the storage of old archived recordings.
- Malfunction detection events that can be used to notify operator/administrator
- Ability to extract individual JPEG image from ongoing recordings (via API or Frame Inspect interface
- No support for corridor/portrait image rotation
- Axis camera based on ARTPEC 4/5 (MIPS) or AMBARELLA (ARM)
- Camera FW 5.60 or later
- Mounted SD Card or Network Share
Download (ZIP-file containing both ARTPEC & Ambarella version)